https://tendertracks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/logotype-ladybug-transparent2.png 0 0 dkahn https://tendertracks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/logotype-ladybug-transparent2.png dkahn2018-02-13 21:15:342018-02-13 21:15:34Playing with Nature in Springtime
Playing with Nature in Springtime
- Take a walk down the street and see how many leaf buds and/or different kinds of flowers you can find.
- Each morning, send one of your children outside to feel the weather.
- Make a chart, of sorts, with words or pictures of how hot or cold it is.
- Is it a sweater day? Coat day? Rain coat day? No-sleeve shirt day?
- Check the clouds. Are they Puffy? Thin? Thick? High? Low?…
- Take a Smell Walk, and notice the different smells for a day, week, month.
- Go out every night for a week or more and feel the air.
- First thing in the morning, listen to how many birds are singing. As springs comes along you will hear more and more birds.
All of this can take very little time. Just keep doing it for fun for a month or so and pretty soon you will start to notice some differences. You will begin to see that Spring really IS here!!
And, for more inspiration, listen to this story called Spring is Just Around the Corner.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!