- Call 415 419 5274 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for initial contact and questions.
- Fill out our online Application form, which includes uploading a photo of your child.
- Send your $80 application fee via PayPal
- Come to a Parent Info Night, an introductory parent-only evening talk. Please email email@example.com or check the website Calendar for times and dates.
- Come to the All-Family Interview Day shortly after the Parent Info night. This is an outdoor day where the whole family is invited to come, for one hour, to experience and observe the style with which Wendolyn shares the natural world with young ones. It is a time for you to meet other prospective families and their children and for all to see if this style of teaching and learning is a good match.
- If you have missed the Parent Info Nights and the All Family Interview Days please do call anyway. At this point, a lengthy phone call simply replaces the Parent Info Night. Then, an interview date will be set at a local park for a 30-45 minute Family Interview Day.
- If this program feels right, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Wendolyn know. Within a week or two, all accepted applicants will be notified. At that point, a $360 non-refundable fee + the first month’s tuition and all signed paperwork must be received in order to hold your space in the program.
All Fees, accept the application fee, is to be paid through the company Curacubby. How To info is sent upon acceptance to the program.