- Call 415 419 5274 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org for initial contact and questions.
- Fill out our online Application form, which includes uploading a photo of your child.
- Send your $75 application fee to the address below. (Online payment coming soon.)
- Come to a Parent Info Night, an introductory parent-only evening talk. Please email email@example.com or check the website Calendar for times and dates.
- Come to the All-Family Interview Day in the spring (dates found on the Calendar). This is an outdoor day where the whole family is invited to come, for one hour, to experience and observe the style with which Wendolyn shares the natural world with young ones. It is a time for you to meet other prospective families and their children and for all to see if this style of teaching and learning is a good match.
- If you have missed the Parent Info Nights and the All Family Interview Days please do call anyway. At this point a lengthy phone call simply replaces the Parent Info Night. Then, an interview date will be set at a local park for a 30-45 minute Family Interview Day.
- If this program feels right, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Wendolyn know. Within a week or two, all accepted applicants will be notified. At that point a $350 non-refundable fee + the first month’s tuition need to be received in order to hold your space in the program.
All checks must be made out to: Tender Tracks
Mail checks to:
60 Pastori Avenue # 35
Fairfax, CA 94930