- Call 415 419 5274 and/or email email@example.com for initial contact and questions.
- Fill out our online Application form, which includes uploading a photo of your child. You will be directed to PayPal to submit your $80 application fee.
- Come to a Parent Info Night, an introductory parent-only evening talk. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check the website Calendar for times and dates.
- Come to the All-Family Interview Day shortly after the Parent Info night. This is an outdoor day where the whole family is invited to come, for one hour, to experience and observe the style with which Wendolyn shares the natural world with young ones. It is a time for you to meet other prospective families and their children and for all to see if this style of teaching and learning is a good match.
- If you have missed the Parent Info Nights and the All Family Interview Days please do call anyway. At this point, a lengthy phone call simply replaces the Parent Info Night. Then, an interview date will be set at a local park for a 30-45 minute Family Interview Day.
- If you wish to enroll, email email@example.com.
- Within a week or two, all accepted applicants will be notified. At that point:
- For the Wednesday Program: the first month’s tuition ($255) and last month’s tuition ($255), plus an administrative and materials fee ($394) and all signed paperwork are due. The remaining tuition for the school year begins September 1, 2018 and ends April 1, 2019.
- For the Tuesday/Thursday Program: the first month’s tuition ($625) and last month’s tuition ($625), plus an administrative and materials fee ($394) and all signed paperwork are due. The remaining tuition for the school year begins September 1, 2018 and ends April 1, 2019.
All Fees, except the application fee, are to be paid through the company Curacubby. How To info is sent upon acceptance to the program.